Friday, December 3, 2010

Out to Lunch

So, maybe it's been a while since I last posted on here. Sorry about that. It's been pretty freaking busy in my life lately. To make it up to you I'm working on what hopes to be a killer year-end wrap up that I will be posting between the 17th and 20th of this month (after all my papers, and before I leave for the holidays). To set things up you should first go a check out Fact Magazines top 50 albums list which I always find provides a nice counterpoint to many of the North American based website lists as it introduces a bunch of unknown British acts, and is unapologetic about its love for hardcore electronic music. Then, check out these videos from artists who will all be appearing on my list.

Little Women



Freeway and Jake One



The Budos Band



Oneohtrix Point Never



Poirier



Tomboyfriend



Future Islands




Joanna Newsom

1 comment:

  1. I can't find Tomboyfriend. Can I call in a favour? Got any blank discs?

    ReplyDelete